It lists products from the Amazon store, submitted to a social bookmarking service Digg, and allows to reveal the most popular, weird and trendy ones.
Amazigg can be interesting and useful for everyone who likes to shop on the net, or for everyone who wants to explore and find the most popular, weird or trendy products, available on the Amazon store.
How it works?
- Amazigg pulls the latest submitted urls, belonging to the Amazon.com store, from Digg.
- Data from Digg's submissions is extended with Amazon products properties: description, images, price, etc.
- If some products have several Diggs submissions, all digg counts are summed up. The greater digg count indicates the bigger interest to a product from Digg users community.
Note: To prevent publication of spammy listings we only list amazon products with two or more total diggs.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the product image to view the larger one.
- Subscribe to our RSS, follow us on Twitter & Facebook to get weekly summary on the most popular products.
Currently listing 4,191 products from total 19,004 Amazon products submitted to Digg (14,813 products with 1 digg or less have been filtered out). Amazon categories listed: 1,815, brands: 1,636.
If you are a member of the press and would like to know more about us, please visit our Press section.
Although this site makes use of the Amazon API & Digg API, it is is not endorsed, sponsored or otherwise authorized nor by Amazon.com, Inc., nor by Digg Inc.
No animals were harmed in the making of this website.
Questions, suggestions? Feel free to contact us.